GPS files, video, maps, and more
Being a grass roots event by nature, we thought it would be fun to share course information provided to us by past participants.
Want to share your information with us? Send us an email!
Here is a turn by turn bike course carry map map for the bike courses.
Worlds Toughest Half
- World’s Toughest Half Buoys 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
- International 1-2-3-6-7-8
- Mini 1-2-7-8-
- Aqua 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
Visit onemillionrevolutions.org for an interactive map of World’s Toughest Half including elevation and downloadable GPX files.
Visit mapmyride.com for a map of the easiest route from T2 to T1 to be used on the morning of the race.
- 2016 Auburn’s World’s Toughest Half Swim Course Route on Strava
- 2016 Auburn’s World’s Toughest Half Bike Course Route on Strava | Cue Sheet
- 2016 Auburn’s World’s Toughest Half Run Course Route on Strava | Cue Sheet
Race Day Highlights from 2015
Mile 0-30 Outbound
Mile 30-56 Outbound
Video courtesy of Steve Mallard of Kain Performance.
Please see the Auburn International Triathlon on One Million Revolutions
Please see Mini Triathlon courses on One Million Revolutions
Long Course Aqua Bike
Please see World’s Toughest Half Swim and Bike courses on One Million Revolutions