The 16th Annual Auburn Triathlon
Event Date: June 3, 2018
New Downtown Auburn Finish & Expo! Local Food & Beer to Enjoy!
The Auburn Triathlon events:
- Half Iron Triathlon (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run)
- International Triathlon (.93 mile swim, 24.9 mile bike, 6.2 mile run)
- Sprint Triathlon (500 meter swim, 8 mile bike, 2.6 mile run)
- Half Iron Aquabike (1.2 mile swim and 56 mile bike)
- International Aquabike (.93 mile swim and 24.9 mile bike)
Join us in the Endurance Capital of the World. Each event offers calm water, canyon scenery, mild to warm temperatures, and exciting race environment. The rural bike courses are on safe and tree-canopied roads with moderate elevation gain.. The setting for your run is the spectacular Auburn State Park along the canal trails and minimal elevation gain for all courses.
The Auburn Triathlon will be a weekend you will never forget! This new downtown finish and festival will be incredible with great local beer, food, and festivities in the city square, making this event spectator friendly and fun for all.