Where to Stay for the Event
Hotels near Auburn Triathlon
- Auburn Holiday Inn – 120 Grass Valley Road Auburn 530-887-8787
- StayBridge Suites – 6664 Lonetree Blvd. Rocklin 916-781-7500
- The Larkspur Landing (Roseville) –1931 Taylor Road, Roseville (916) 773-1717
- Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall – 301 Creekside Ridge Drive Roseville 916-772-3404
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites -1398 E Roseville Pkway 95661 (916) 774-6060 (please see below -also you need to call to get discounted rate)
- Hilton Garden Inn Roseville – 1951 Taylor Road, Roseville, Calif. (888) 370-0984
- Best Western Gold Key – 12350 Lincoln Way (East on Lincoln Way off Foresthill Rd I-80 exit): 530-885-8611
- Econo Lodge – 13490 Lincoln Way (East on Lincoln Way off Foresthill Rd I-80 exit): 530-885-7025
- Motel 6 – 1819 Auburn Ravine Road. (530) 888-7829. Adjacent to Comfort Inn, right off I-80/Foresthill Rd exit.
- Powers Mansion Inn – 195 Harrison Ave, Auburn. 916-425-9360
- Auburn Comfort Inn & Suites – 1875 Auburn Ravine Rd (West on Foresthill Rd I-80 exit).
The Auburn Holiday Inn® Hotel Auburn
120 Grass Valley Highway
Auburn, CA 95603
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
1398 E Roseville Pkway, Roseville Calif. 95661
Located 15 miles from Auburn (T2 and Finish) and 14 miles from Rattlesnake Bar State Park (T1)
Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
301 Creekside Ridge Ct.
Roseville CA 95678
Located 15 miles from the Auburn(T2 and Finish Line) and 14 miles from Rattlesnake Bar State Park (T1 and Swim).
Camping is available at the American River Canyon Overlook Western States Endurance Foundation Staging Area, Camping is limited to self-contained vehicles @ a cost of $35 night. Contact us currently for reservations.
Beals Point located at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
Folsom Lake SRA
7755 Folsom-Auburn Road
Folsom, CA 9630
Located 15.6 miles or 26 min from T2/Finish and 12.5 miles from T1, Rattlesnake Bar. Beal’s Point is at the base of the Sierra foothills, the lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating. Fishing offers trout, catfish, big and small mouth bass or perch. Visitors can also see the Folsom Powerhouse (once called “the greatest operative electrical plant on the American continent”), which from 1885 to 1952 produced 11,000 volts of electricity for Sacramento residents. For cyclists, there is a 32-mile long bicycle path that connects Folsom Lake with many Sacramento County parks before reaching Old Sacramento. The park also includes Lake Natoma, downstream from Folsom Lake, which is popular for crew races, sailing, kayaking and other aquatic sports.
Auburn Gold Country RV Park
3550 KOA Way
Auburn, CA 95602
Located in the heart of California’s historic Gold Country, Auburn Gold Country is the perfect year round destination for those looking to explore the roots of California’s history or strike it rich in the California Gold Fields. Our RV Park is situated close to Highways 80 and 49, making us an ideal stop for those on their way to Reno, Lake Tahoe, and the state’s capitol. We do our best to provide our guests with a comfortable atmosphere that is perfect for families and those coming to relax a bit in the area’s great climate.